Disclaimer DMCA – Removal Request
Last updated: 08.08.2023
CarsDoc.com respects intellectual property rights and is committed to addressing any alleged copyright infringement promptly. This Disclaimer DMCA – Removal Request outlines the process by which copyright holders or their authorized representatives can request the removal of copyrighted material from our website.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on CarsDoc.com without your authorization, you or your authorized representative may submit a formal notification of copyright infringement. This notification should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Response and Removal Process
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, we will take prompt action in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and applicable laws. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter notification. This counter notification should include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
For any questions or concerns regarding this Disclaimer DMCA – Removal Request, please contact us at:
Email: contact @ boomviral.net